Have a look at the next interesting links with all types of learning resources for Robot Structural Analysis. Keep an eye on this post as it will be updated regularly.
- Nuno Teixeira (@nhteixeira) shows nice video instructions with clear theoretical engineering background explanations on his YouTube channel.
- I can also suggest you to have a look in the free iBooks of Tomasz Fudala (our Technical Marketing Manager for Structural Engineering at Autodesk).
- There is the new "Build your Robot Structural Analysis IQ" video series that give you Tips & Tricks in the use of RSA. Find them on this YouTube channel.
- The Autodesk forum is very active on Robot Structural Analysis. Worthwhile looking if your questions hasn't been solved yet there.
- At Autodesk University there have been a lot of classes on RSA. Click this link to get an overview of the classes and watch them at your own pace.
- We also have our SimHub at Autodesk where you can find official resources.
- Another site collecting resources is Robot Vault. There you will find references to books, videos, ... This inspired me in fact to make this small list.
- Finally there is our own Knowledge Base for RSA: see this link.