The Beta Potential Energy Savings chart is created automatically whenever you initiate an analysis run in Autodesk Revit, Project Vasari or Green Building Studio. This new feature helps design teams understand which features of a building’s design, construction, and systems can save the most energy; and helps to focus the team’s valuable efforts only on the areas that matter most for reducing energy use.
Your feedback is crucial to help us ensure that this tool is developed to meet your needs. By completing our survey, you will be entered to win one of three $100 Amazon Gift Cards.
How to View the Potential Energy Savings Chart – Revit and Vasari Users
1) Create a Conceptual or Detailed model.
2) Select the Analyze tab, and run an energy simulation.
3) Select “Results & Compare” in the Analyze tab when the results of your energy simulation are complete.
4) Review the Beta Potential Energy Savings chart, which is located just after the base run Energy Use charts.
5) Alternately, you can view the chart by signing in to Green Building Studio and selecting the Potential Energy Savings chart from the relevant project page.
6) Complete the survey. Enter your name and email address in the last question to be entered in the drawing.
How to View the Potential Energy Savings Chart – Green Building Studio Users
1) Model your project, and export it to gbXML.
2) Sign in to Green Building Studio and create a project.
3) Import the gbXML into Green Building Studio by selecting Actions > Upload gbXML from the Project page. Your baseline energy analysis and potential energy savings runs will be complete in a matter of minutes.
5) Complete the survey. Enter your name and email address in the last question to be entered in the drawing.