As a designer you want to have all the available information of the model visible in one single click. And you want to be able to report that information in a way you want.
That is exactly what the new ProjectExplorer from 3AM Solutions is all about.
Jack Strongitharm, me and other colleagues have been talking about this for a long time now. So I'm very pleased with the result.
If you want to know more, visit www.3am-solutions.com
Or watch the first demonstration videos at http://youtu.be/zbPJddCvgxI
Below is one example of the provided functionality
Working with Pipe Networks
The Pipe Networks Tab in ProjectExplorer provides continually updated feedback from the Civil 3D model about every Pipe Network, Structure and Pipe in the current AutoCAD drawing.
As well as live detailed geometric reports from pipes and structures, a unique pipe network profile viewer allows the shortest route between any two structures in the network to be plotted instantly. The profile can then be constantly monitored from the ProjectExplorer window without the need to draw a profile view in the AutoCAD viewport.
Key Features for Pipe Networks:
- At-a-glance access to live detailed geometric information for all pipes and structures.
- The unique Pipe Network Path Viewer may be used to dynamically analyse the shortest path between any two pipe network structures.
- Filtering tools for pipes and structures allow connections between specific pipe network parts to be easily identified.
- Configure the layout, order, visibility, or title of any data column in the ProjectExplorer window.
- Right-click anywhere to access Zoom-to controls providing quick access to structure and pipe locations in the AutoCAD viewport.
- Use the Quick Report or Report Builder options to generate customisable pipe network reports in a range of popular file formats.
Discover more at www.3am-solutions.com