The experts at Autodesk produced tons of great content in 2015 to help you learn, explore, and excel with InfraWorks 360. In case you missed anything, here's a quick round-up of the most viewed posts about InfraWorks 360 in 2015. If you think we've missed any great articles (even from non-Autodesk sources), please leave the link in a comment below and we will add it to the list.
Here are the most popular InfraWorks 360 articles, posts, and webcasts of the past year:
BIM on the Rocks blog:
- InfraWorks 360 opens doors for Colorado user - who's next?
- InfraWorks 360 – FBX, Civil 3D, and coordinate systems
- Best Practices: Coordinate Systems and Model Extents in InfraWorks 360
- Recommended Graphic Cards for Autodesk InfraWorks 360, Part 2: Gaming Cards
- Recommended Graphic Cards for Autodesk InfraWorks 360 2015
- Create your Own Multi-Scale Texture Style
- Importing Civil 3D Data, DWG or IMX?
- AutoCAD Linework to InfraWorks 360 - Method 2: SHP or SDF
Social Media posts:
- How to force your laptop to Run with Graphics Processor vs. the default Integrated Graphics for InfraWorks
Talking Transportation blog:
- Using low density trees to manage InfraWorks forests
- Creating Custom Pavement Markings for use in InfraWorks